The Association for Prescribers provides solidarity, education and support for effective prescribing. Helping prescribers reach their full potential.
- Provides a community for all non-medical prescribers and medical prescribers
- Promotes education, training and continued professional development for all non-medical prescribers across the United Kingdom
- Provides a unifying voice for the membership to influence government bodies, nursing organisations and other healthcare professionals on future developments in prescribing
- Allows networking of all health professionals with an interest in prescribing
- Supports research into non-medical prescribing
- Shares good practice
- Offers advice and support to prescribers, higher education institutions and government bodies
Happy New Year to all our members on behalf of the AFP Committee. 2019 promises to be a busy year…
Places are still available at our 20th Annual Conference. We have finalised the programme and have some fantastic speakers, the…
Don’t forget to book now for the 10% Early Bird Discount!
I am delighted to announce that Dr Ron Daniels BEM, CEO- UK Sepsis Trust will be presenting at the AFP conference. Get…
You can benefit from so much as a member of the Association for Prescribes and below are some of the resources we have available.