The Association for Prescribers provides solidarity, education and support for effective prescribing. Helping prescribers reach their full potential.
- Provides a community for all non-medical prescribers and medical prescribers
- Promotes education, training and continued professional development for all non-medical prescribers across the United Kingdom
- Provides a unifying voice for the membership to influence government bodies, nursing organisations and other healthcare professionals on future developments in prescribing
- Allows networking of all health professionals with an interest in prescribing
- Supports research into non-medical prescribing
- Shares good practice
- Offers advice and support to prescribers, higher education institutions and government bodies
Places are still available at our 20th Annual Conference. We have finalised the programme and have some fantastic speakers, the…
Don’t forget to book now for the 10% Early Bird Discount!
I am delighted to announce that Dr Ron Daniels BEM, CEO- UK Sepsis Trust will be presenting at the AFP conference. Get…
We are very busy organising this Year’s conference. This will be our 20th Annual Conference and will be held on…
You can benefit from so much as a member of the Association for Prescribes and below are some of the resources we have available.