Membership of the Association for Nurse Prescribing (ANP) costs just Â£25 a year. Your membership will give you access to a network of experienced fellow non-medical prescribers and to the following benefits:-
- A welcome pack to all new members will be sent direct upon joining
- Exclusive, ANP members-only subscription rate to Nurse Prescribing journal
- Free copies of Independent Nurse Magazine. You will start to receive this automatically when you join the ANP. If any members do not receive their copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free reflective practice continuing professional development module available only to ANP membersâ€™ supplied by Mark Allen Healthcare. This can be accessed through members â€˜My ANPâ€™ account.
- Reduced fees to conferences run by the ANP and other organisations (see Diary dates section for conference listings). Discount codes applicable to members only.
- Reduced subscription to MIMS
- Free advice and support from ANP committee members
- Access to the members-only community section of the ANP website, for peer support and networking.
- Reduced subscription to BMJ Learning & Best Practice CPD and professional support materials. This can only be accessed through members â€˜My ANPâ€™ account.
- 50% discount on joining fee for Nurse Prescribing students in their first Year of study.
As a member, you will have access to the ANP experts and you will be able to talk to other members and share ideas.
The ANP ensures that members’ views are heard by representing nurse prescribers in all relevant government consultations. Our committee holds regular meetings with official bodies to promote member interests and we are available to give advice to members on all aspects of prescribing and professional matters.
To ensure that you get great value for money throughout the year, there are a number of exclusive benefits that you will receive as soon as you join the ANP.
ANP members are entitled to a 50% discount on an annual subscription to Nurse Prescribing. Nurse Prescribing is the leading journal for nurses with prescribing rights, designed to help them maintain theoretical knowledge and practical competence in this complex area. Each monthly issue contains high quality clinical, professional and educational articles on all aspects of prescribing practice, with regular sections on pharmacology, better practice, legal and ethical issues, CPD modules and an in-depth focus on a drug or drug class. Members should contact email@example.com for a registration form or special promotional code.
ANP members also receive discounted rates off books and Independent Nurse magazine free of charge. This fortnightly title includes news, clinical and professional sections as well as jobs. It is aimed at nurses leading patient care.
All members of the ANP are also entitled to MIMS for a 50% discounted subscription. This prescribing bible lists prescription medicines by branded and generic formulations and is updated six times each year. ANP members must complete a registration form to receive these. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form.
The ANP holds conferences and meetings throughout the year on clinical and professional matters. All ANP members are entitled to significant discounts at these events and are provided with priority booking.