Freedom of Information
How to get information from the AFP
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI Act), we have a legal commitment to provide the following types of information:
• Who we are and what we do
• what we spend and how we spend it
• what are our priorities and how are we doing
• how we make decisions
• our policies and procedures
• lists and registers
• the services we offer.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide information unless:
• we do not hold the information
• the information is exempt under one of the FOI exemptions or Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) exceptions, or its release is prohibited under another statute
• the information is archived, out of date or otherwise inaccessible
• it would be impractical or resource-intensive to prepare the material for routine release.